I’ve never seen anything like the globohomo assault on the truth over Russia’s defense of herself and civilization. Coming off two years of COVI-hoax madness, that says something.
Here are five books that help make sense of what the liars are up to, in general, and specifically, in this sad case in and around Ukraine. There are many more, but honestly, not many will even read one. I’ve also written and talked about these five previously.
- Who Rules America, John McConaughy, 1934
- War is a Racket, Smedley Butler, 1935
- Unrestricted Warfare, Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui, 1999
- Two Hundred Years Together, Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, 2001
- Gekaufte Journalisten, Udo Ulfkotte, 2014
More on these, perhaps in a column, later. Happy reading.