I marked up this list of “best” states. See brackets:
New this year, U.S. News has compiled data related to the COVID-19 pandemic, as the country enters its second year of enduring the crisis. We have also explored just how badly the pandemic has damaged states’ economies and budgets.
10 Best States in America:
1. Washington [east okay]
2. Minnesota [outside cities]
3. Utah [Good, outside under-roo cities]
4. New Hampshire [north of Concord]
5. Idaho [Yes]
6. Nebraska [okay]
7. Virginia [maybe in the SW corner or mtns]
8. Wisconsin [outside cities]
9. Massachusetts [sady, NO]
10. Florida [maybe the Pandhandle]
My preference is for a few states not listed and, of course, has nothing to do with the hoax.