It was like watching two demented doctors argue over treatment for a corpse then realizing they’re really arguing over grave robbing.
Absolutely amazing but the debate really went something like this:
- Like George Carlin said, this really is the best we can do.
- Each “side” thought their clown won, if only barely.
- I was a little surprised Hillary didn’t cough, faint or zone out.
- Why was Trump sniffing between jibbers early on?
- Both are smart people. They’re only acting stupid.
- That was the worst debate I have seen.
- No disrespect to Lester but why even bother with a moderator.
- For all the “action” it felt scripted.
- Beyond typical: Democrat clown: “tax and spend”; Republican clown: “law and order.”
- Neither has any concept of freedom.
- They both want your guns.
- I’m glad I do not vote.
- I’m glad I do not watch idiot-vision.
- The Republic is dead and has been for some time. When the resuscitation efforts grow tiresome, let me know. I have a death certificate. Would you like an autopsy?
- The Empire, unacknowledged by most, is on life support, which is acknowledged even less.
- I need to work on those fall getaway ideas.