Mine are extraordinarily low. Trump and Clinton face off in a little over an hour. I’m actually going to stay up and watch the show or at least try. I’ll give some thought to what they say though the saying doesn’t always translate well into the doing later on. Honestly, I’ve completely written off Clinton. Trump is a very impressive man but he has not impressed me as a candidate. He says many of the right things. Then he either backtracks, softens, or goes totally wild.
Rrrrrrl LET’S GET READY TO STUMBLLLLLLLLLLE!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, in addition to the comedy and Clinton cough watch, I’ll be keeping track of a few core issues. I may come back with post-debate analysis. I’m sure I could go ahead and do it now as few (if any) of the following will be reasonably discussed:
- Taxes. Eliminate the income tax and the IRS completely. Replace it with nothing.
- Abolish the Federal Reserve. Replace the funny money with gold -backed (or ANYTHING backed) currency in a “free” market-based banking structure. Exile or execute the banksters.
- Halt all debt spending. Repudiate and cancel the existing federal debt and all unfunded liabilities. They’re never going to be repaid, they really don’t exist, and they’re a product of the funny money. Hell, repudiate all debt period. Make debt illegal.
- End all entitlement programs.
- End all programs, agencies, and expenditures not expressly in the Constitution.
- Repeal the 16th and 17th Amendments.
- End the wars, recall all personnel, and disband the standing military, reduce it to the limits of the Constitution.
- Return defense to the several states, the militias, and the people. Return many things to the people.
- End the war on drugs.
- Pardon all current and previous federal convicts not convicted of piracy, counterfeiting or treason.
- Expel or execute all terrorists, terrorist sympathizers, terrorist apologists, and anyone remotely connected with terrorism.
- Halt all immigration into this country.
- Expel all foreign nationals – all of them (for now).
- Repeal the Immigration Act of 1965. Execute anyone still alive who voted for it and anyone who supports it.
- Surrender all nuclear weapons to Perrin Lovett.
- Repeal all federal firearms laws. Re-legalize machine guns first.
- Repeal most federal laws.
- Acknowledge that judicial review is an unsupported fraud.
- Reduce and limit the courts.
- Vastly increase the membership of the House.
- Have all redress of grievances with go through Congress.
- Abolish all administrative regulatory agencies. Ceremonially burn the CFR.
- End all foreign aid.
- Get the U.S. out of the U.N. and the U.N. out of the U.S.
- Acknowledge the Union is voluntary.
- Tear down that shrine to Baphomet.
- Reduce D.C. to its native status as a swamp.
Okay. Now I’m getting carried away. None of this will be done and some of it is far beyond the President’s power anyway.
Still, these are some of the things I’ll be looking for. Let’s go green with this government – reduce, reuse, recycle, burn it to the damned ground.