I’m not sure where Vox Day finds this stuff, but I’m glad he shares it.
A survivor of the collapse of Yugoslavia offers a rather disturbing perspective of the current situation in the USA to Americans and Canadians.
Yugoslavia was a multi-ethnic country with worldwide influence and huge military might. It had a huge security apparatus and kept everyone in check by socialist/federal spending. As someone who experienced the collapse of Yugoslavia let me tell you Americans a couple of things.
- There are no white hats.
- Your country is collapsing because there is not enough money to keep the system working.
- Nobody has a plan, good or evil. Nobody is in control.
- All foreign powers are helping accelerate the collapse.
- Your country will be robbed before, during and after the war.
- The robbing starts with hyperinflation.
- There will be international “peacekeepers” on your territory.
- Do not try to change the internal state borders, it does not work.
- Ethnic cleansing actually works.
There’s more; read the whole thing. And read the comments that follow – some of them are very thought-provoking. The advice that many people will simply refuse to believe there is a war, even as it rages around them, is as utterly believable as it is frightening. The time to prepare would be yesterday. Barring then, now.