After some expert deception(???), the IDF is laying it on Hamas.
- Israel’s armed forces on Friday morning said they had launched an assault on tunnels from Gaza into Israel
- Around 160 Israeli aircraft flying simultaneously conducted a massive attack on a network of tunnels
- In a 40-minute air campaign in the early hours, 450 missiles were dropped on 150 targets in northern Gaza
- Some 500 artillery shells – some flares, some explosive – plus 50 tank shells were fired during the onslaught
- Palestinian authorities said that the death toll at dawn on Friday had risen to 115, with seven Israelis also killed
- Israeli Defense Force tweeted Thursday night: ‘IDF air and ground troops are currently attacking in Gaza Strip’
- A military spokesman added that ‘there are ground troops attacking in Gaza, together with air forces as well’
- Benjamin Netanyahu said: ‘The last word was not said and this operation will continue as long as necessary’
- It is not clear if the offensive will be to destroy rocket sites or Hamas leaders or extended campaign to invade
- Israel called up 9,000 reservists to bolster its forces as it deployed troops to the Gaza border for the assault
None of this changes my observations from today’s PPN. In fact, this makes it all the more relevant to preppers, especially those in the USSA. The DM provides some excellent pictures and videos, as usual. Look at them and then imagine the 3rd, 4th, and 5th Gen ramifications of this if and when it goes down in the USSA. And, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is itself already in and affecting Amerika. Riots in NYC and, as I realized, the attacks on Gal Gadot have, for the most part, nothing to do with her; rather, they are agents of unrestricted warfare in the greater conflict. This one has lessons all over the place. More on Monday’s PPN.