Same today as yesterday, the day before, tomorrow, etc., etc., etc.
- The explosion hit Dortmund’s bus as it was leaving the team’s hotel, L’Arrivee
- Defender Marc Bartra was injured in when the three explosions hit the bus
- It is believed that he only suffered cuts to his hands from the shattered glass
- ‘No element’ of the explosion points toward an organised terror attack
- Police are assuming that the blasts were caused by ‘serious explosive devices’, set off by a mobile phone or a garage door-opening device
- Police said the devices may have been hidden in a hedge near a car park
- Tuesday night’s match was cancelled and has been rescheduled for Wednesday
AP / Daily Mail.
It seems to have been targeted specifically at the soccer bus. And there were no deaths and only one severe injury. Still, we had better not take any chances. Better ban soccer, buses, and mobile phones…