This may be the first one I’ll watch (with interest) in years. Trump may actually lay out a plan that means something. At the least he will be entertaining.
Tonight, Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 9 p.m.
Live Stream at http://www.whitehouse.gov or any television station.
The White House.
Ahead of the speech Trump touts some of his first month accomplishments:
- Reviving key job-creating energy projects such as the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines.
- Eliminating costly Obama-era regulations such as the “Stream Protection Rule.”
- Minimizing the economic burden of Obamacare while clearing the path toward repeal and replace.
- Directing the Department of Defense to develop a plan to defeat ISIS.
- Standing with American workers by withdrawing from the disastrous Trans-Pacific Partnership.
- Enacting common sense regulatory reform by ordering any new regulations be offset by the repeal of two other regulations.
- Building his Cabinet and Administration with the highest quality individuals to help implement the President’s vision for the country.
- Establishing new ethics commitments for all executive branch appointees to enforce a five-year lobbying ban and a permanent ban on lobbying for foreign governments.
I reserve the right to follow-up commentary, here, tomorrow.