“Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.” Jesus Christ, Matthew 7:15 (KJV).
Three and a half years ago the wolves pondered ravening against the Catholic Church in America. Wikileaks revealed that current HRC Hitman John Podesta and Sandy Newman of Voices for Communism discussed destroying the Church.
This whole controversy with the bishops opposing contraceptive coverage even > though 98% of Catholic women (and their conjugal partners) have used > contraception has me thinking . . . There needs to be a Catholic Spring, in > which Catholics themselves demand the end of a middle ages dictatorship and > the beginning of a little democracy and respect for gender equality in the > Catholic church. Is contraceptive coverage an issue around which that could > happen. The Bishops will undoubtedly continue the fight. Does the Catholic > Hospital Association support of the Administration’s new policy, together > with “the 98%” create an opportunity?
– Newman to Podesta, 2/10/12.
The whole exchange (and so much more) can be viewed here, thanks to Wikileaks.
The plot failed to materialize thanks to a lack of leadership. At the time the leadership was busy arming ISIS and looting Libya for the banksters.
As an aside, I found via Wiki a quasi-funny email about the Libyan money too. It had the ring of a Nigerian “Prince” solicitation. Some schmuck in Libya “representing” the interests of the late Gaddafi desperately tried to get a small percentage of the stolen money back. He offered the various banksters a 40/60 split on any returned funds. You can’t con the ultimate and original con men. That money’s gone like the Old Republic. Ha!
Back to the con men, the liars, the wolves in sheep’s clothing and their failed coup against the Church: this raises interesting questions and points:
- Why hasn’t the Church jumped all over this?
- What happened to the separation between church and state the liberals always jibber about?
- If you’re Catholic (or merely of any Christian faith) these people think of you as peasants from the Middle Ages, beholden to your secular lords.
- They would supplant themselves in place of those lords.
- They would supplant The Lord with their dark, fallen version.
- They have no concept of faith beyond earthly power.
- The Church existed over 1,700+ years before the United States formed.
- The Church is founded on laws eternal.
- The U.S. is founded on lies, fraud and force.
- The Church was still around when the Old Republic fell (recently).
- The Church will endure long after the Empire is forgotten.
- If you value freedom and Holy worship, unfettered, then keep your church as far away from the government (any and all) as humanly possible.
- Let this little peek serve as a warning, be forever vigilant.
The wolves are always around, posing as sheep. The wolves are always hungry. Fortunately, they will always, ultimately, fail.
*Note: Some have asked why I, a Catholic, here quote generally from the King James Version (KJV) of the Bible, a Protestant edition to be sure. Answer: I like it; it is artful and beautiful. The deuterocanonical books are included therein, in apocraphal format.